Raw Blue Spirulina Powder 3 Oz
Spirulina is a alga, gram for gram Spirulina is the most nutritious food on the planet. Spirulina is among the world’s most popular supplements.
It is loaded with various nutrients and antioxidants that may benefit your body and brain.
Spirulina was consumed by the ancient Aztecs but became popular again when NASA proposed that it could be grown in space for use by astronauts.
Superfood Blue Spirulina has a mild nutty taste & adds natural food coloring to smoothies.
A single tablespoon (7 grams) of dried spirulina powder contains
- Protein: 4 grams
- 20 calories
- 1.7 grams of digestible carbs
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine): 11% of the RDA
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): 15% of the RDA
- Vitamin B3 (niacin): 4% of the RDA
- Copper: 21% of the RDA
- Iron: 11% of the RDA
- It also contains decent amounts of magnesium, potassium and manganese and small amounts of almost every other nutrient that you need.
- Spirulina powder supports immunity, inflammation blood sugar, anemia, cholesterol
- Blue algae powder provides protein, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids
- Improves muscle strength and endurance
Legal Disclosure: The products and statements made have not been evaluated by The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Please consult your Holistic Healthcare provider before implementing any changes in your exercise or lifestyle habits, especially if you have physical problems or taking medications.
- Reviews (0)
100% Organic Phycocyanin